Halloween meets Christmas at Swedish House Crafts



Here I am with my latest DT card for Swedish House Crafts

Did you wonder how I was going to combine Halloween with Christmas? LOL! Well the papers I used on this card are from the Pion Design Halloween collection "The Witched Hour" 6x6. You can also buy it in 12x12, and whats more they are on sale at the moment in the shop! It just shows you that you don't have to use Halloween papers for Halloween cards!


Aren't the pictures just so sweet? They come from the Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics Christmas die cuts sheet along with the postcard. I used an embossing pen to edge the pictures and some detail, then I sprinkled with silver detail embossing powder and heated. This gives the silver edge frame.


The little stars I cut from the paper using the star that comes with the Roxstamps nesting square cross stitched dies.


The border with the greeting I cut from one of the 6x6 sheets in the Pion Design Glistening Season complete collection. I also added some white glitter here and on the rest of the card for snow.

The heart wreath is new from Roxstamps in the shop and I can see I will be using it a lot - it's so versatile. Here I cut it twice, once in white to slightly offset and show the pattern of the paper.I also added a little clear sparkle pen over the top of the hears and circles.


There is a little stamp in the shop that you may overlook - but you shouldn't because it is so useful and can look like so many things. I used it to stamp my base card and emboss in silver. It's called Little Space from Gummiapan.



Finally I added this beautiful white ribbon with silver dots, that you can find in the shop here.


Thanks so much for visiting today. All the products I used are hyperlinks in the text of the post. Just click on them to go to the item in the Swedish House Crafts shop.

Comments

brenda said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.