Sunday, 6 August 2017

All creatures great and small @ Penny Black & More challenge



Our new challenge begins today over at Penny Black & More and this month it's "All creatures great and small".

For my DT card I've used one of my new Penny Black stamps 40-533 Sew much fun. Although this design has been out for a while it was in rubber and this a cling stamp. I'm not too good at colouring the little mice and so I decided I would try to paper piece them as well as the machine and material. I used Penny Black paper pads and the finishing touch are the little stitch dies in the corners.

I do hope you can join us for a chance to win fabulous prizes this month from our sponsors who this month are:-
Penny Black, Crafts U Love, Sizzix and Crafty ribbons.



9 comments:

brenda said...

So pleased you got hold of this one Lynn as know it was on your wish list and a great card with it, the paper piecing works very well with the mice.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

A lovely creation Lynn, I like the grey and pink combination - works really well - very nice!!!! xxxx

Ellibelle said...

How adorable this turned out! I absolutely love the paper piecing you did!! Gorgeous creations Lynn!

linda said...

i like everything about this card! the pink and grey are so pretty, i love the design and oh my goodness, you did all that paper piecing on those cute little mice and sewing machine?! i have the wood stamp but it's nice to have the sentiment with it in the cling.

Maria Evans said...

Such an adorable card, I love it x

Mac Mable said...

Ever so cute and adorable. Love the paper piecing and the stitched dies in the corners are gorgeous x Adorable x

SARN said...

Ah, love this cute PB card Lyn.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Tracy said...

This is fabulous Lynn! sew .... cute
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable, love the paper piecing.
Faith
x