Oh you star for Creative Expressions Design Team



Today I wanted to show you that Christmas stamps don't have to be just for Christmas with my latest creation for Creative Expressions.

First I took three of the stamps from the Vintage Christmas words set and placed them on my CE foundation card. This created the "white space" for them later. I spritzed the card with water and then using Phill Martin spray inks - Mist Purple Paradise, Tangy Tangerine, Lush Pink sprayed the card, taking some of the excess off with kitchen roll.

Once dry I turned around the "HO" from the stamp set to make OH! I stamped JOY and PEACE - I cut out the letters I needed to make YOU - utilising the A from Peace. I affixed these into the white space on the card. I stamped the other two into the "white space". Embossing in silver the star then drawing with a black marker an outline around the star.

I used Splatterlicious Cracked & Splattered Background Stamp over the top - taking care to only ink around the edges.

Finally mounted onto some CE black foundation card and onto a card base made from CE foundation card.



Products used
Phill Martin CS Ink Spray Mist Purple Paradise CSPMMPARA


Phill Martin CS Ink Spray Mist Tangy Tangerine  CSPMMTANGY

Phill Martin CS Ink Spray Mist Lush Pink  CSPMMLUSH


Sentimentally Yours Splatterlicious Cracked & Splattered Background Stamp  SYSPCASB


Woodware Clear Single - Vintage Christmas Words  FRS356

Comments

FAB U LUS, love the stamp turned, clever thinking, Love the colours.
Faith
x