mid month reminder For the Boys @ Penny Black & More challenge

I'm here to remind you of our challenge at Penny Black & More which this month is "For the Boys".

Like a lot of you I do struggle with male themed cards. I decided this set from Penny Black called Summer Fun would be ideal for any male but particularly those younger at heart. I used a spellbinder die called confetti to create the base from a sheet of PB paper pad. I then simple stamped in each aperture and the greeting over the top. Using distress crayons and a little water to colour.

Thanks for looking and hope you can join us this month at the challenge. Remember you can enter up to three times and you don't have to use PB stamps but no digis please.

Comments

brenda said…
A super Summer fun creation Lynn and I think perfect for the guys.

B x
julie_woolston said…
Beautiful card Lynn love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx
Leanne Harris said…
Having just come back from my holidays - I love this Lynn! (got the post holiday blues I think!!!!). Great card xxxx
Mervi said…
Lovely summer fun card;-))m
Mac Mable said…
Oh this is a fun one, Summer on a card x
Barb said…
This is fun! A lovely summery card Lynn. Barbxx
Very creative, a Super Summer card.
Faith
x
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
Fabulous creation, great design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x