Layer it up @ Ooh la la creations challenge blog


It's time for our new challenge at Ooh la la Creations challenge blog. My top three for the last challenge are on the blog - such a difficult choice as we had so many beautiful entries to choose from.

For the new challenge Michelle has chosen the theme of "layer it up". I chose to use one of the decoupage images from the Yesterday's memories cdrom to create my card..



Thanks so much for looking at my creation and I hope to see you over on the blog for the challenge. Don't forget my teamies all produce fantastic creations for your inspiration over there too.

I am also entering into the challenge at do-allkreatives.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

Jane Willis said…
Just beautiful - that vase made of forget me nots is gorgeous, it reminds me of a little ceramic dressing table tray my grandma gave me which is probably still in Mum's house hiding in a pile of junk somewhere!
Jane
Deloris said…
It's lovely. That image is beautiful and I love the colors. Hope you have a great day.
Juls said…
Beautiful xx
Anonymous said…
Wonderful card!
X Daniela
julie_woolston said…
Lynn this is gorgeous, the colours of the image are so rich very effective.
Hugs Julie xxx
Doris Klein said…
Wow, this is so pretty! Amazing design! I would be very glad if you show your amazing Project on my challenge blog Do-Al(l) Kreatives.

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#3 – Spring)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Janice said…
What a pretty card Lynn, the CAS design really makes that image pop! Love it, Jx
Alex said…
Great layered Card. Love the layout!
Thanks for playing along with our challenge #3 at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#3 – spring}
Alex' Kreative Seite
meg said…
Love the vibrant colours, the design is beautifully layered and the sentiment is perfect with it.
Stunning card, love the iamge and your layering.
Faith
x
Barb said…
A very beautiful card Lynne. The pretty image looks great decoupaged. Barbxx
Sarn said…
Very pretty. Love all the dimension xxx
Wynn said…
The colours on this image are so fresh and vibrant. Your pyramage layers are perfect too. Hugs Wynn x