LIM week 306 - one layer and outlines

I finally got to use my lovely new Penny Black stamp (courtesy of the Snippets playground) for this card. I did a resist technique using Pan pastels through a Clever cut aperture. Finished with a Phill Martin sentiment stamp.

I forgot to share photos of the lovely setting I had for my afternoon tea last week at Thoresby Hall - so here are a few pictures.








I'm entering my card into the Less is More challenge for a one layer card using outlines.

If you missed my post  about Swedish House Crafts - a lovely friendly company with fast delivery. If you quote FROMSANTALINBY in the online shop you can get 10% off orders during December.

Comments

Esther said…
Thoresby Hall looks amazing! It's outclassed by your lovely card though. So fab to see Pan Pastels in use - I don't pull mine out anywhere near enough - and with such a stylish effect. The cornered sentiment is so pretty too! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)
brenda said…
A stylish card Lynn and the tea venue looks lovely and so many baubles on the trees, not unlike Luton Hoo where one of our sons took us to morning coffee recently.

B x
A lovely stamp Lynn and I really like what you've done with it. Afternoon tea looks fabulous, and what stunning surroundings. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures with us. Crafty hugs, Sandra x
Lexxie said…
Love your beautiful creation and I'm really envious of your afternoon tea ! xx
Sarn said…
WoW - your afternoon tea venue looks amazing.

Brilliant inking and stamping on this lovely CAS card Lynn. xxx
Neets B said…
Wow, that location for your afternoon tea looks amazing. It's been ages since I did afternoon tea, I think I need to get one booked in! And you card is beautiful, I've not used pan pastels before, and I love the way you've positioned your sentiment.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x
Sazzle Dazzle said…
What a fabulous and arty technique to showcase your outline image there Linby and beautiful design too. I would certainly grab the chance of afternoon tea at that venue ... how fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah x
GORGEOUS card and love the photos of the hall.
Faith
x